Our Admin Staff are diverse, attentive and always here to answer your phone calls.
Kurtis Alaeddin is the Director and Managing Principal of Komplete Accounting & Advisory Group Pty Ltd respectively.
Kurtis is highly qualified, Passionate and Driven to assist all clients, whether they are internal clients or external relationships such as Accounting Colleagues.
On top of the statutory responsibilities, Kurtis’s role is to work with clients (individuals & Businesses) to design taxation strategies that will increase their net wealth and legally decrease their taxation liabilities where possible and appropriate, along with signing off on the compliance documents such as Taxation Compliance Returns and Special Purpose Financial Reports for shareholders & management.
- Masters of Commerce (Professional Accounting)
- Bachelor of Business (Accounting)
- RG146 Compliance in – Managed Funds, Securities, Life Insurance, General Insurance & Deposit Products
- Advanced Diploma of Accounting
- Certificate IV in Risk Management
- Certificate IV in Financial Services
- Fellow of Taxpayers Australia Incorporation Practitioners & Advisers Ltd (TAI PAL).
- Public Practice Certificate with Taxpayers Australia Incorporation Practitioners & Advisers Ltd (TAI PAL).
- Fellow of the Institute of Public Accountants (IPA).
- Public Practice Certificate with the Institute of Public Accountants (IPA
- Member of the Australian Institute of Company Directors (AICD).
- Member of the Institute of Financial Accountants (IFA).
- Affiliate of SMSF Professionals’ Association of Australia (SPAA)
Licenses & Clearances
- Registered Tax Agent – Australian Tax Practitioners Board (TPB).
- NSW Justice of the Peace – NSW Attorney General & Justice.
- Working With Children (WWC) Clearance